Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules for CRRPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

Rules for CRRPG Empty
PostSubject: Rules for CRRPG   Rules for CRRPG EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 am

1. Mild profanity is allowed. If you are confused about what words those are, PM a staff member.

2. Let's keep it PG-13 with the relationships. Nothing more than boyfriend and girlfriend.

3. Respect. Everyone on this site should be respected, and especially the site administrators and moderators. We work hard to make this site good for you, but we have lives outside of the RP world, and can't always get things done on time.

4. I think Forumotion pretty much covered this, but I'm gonna go over it again. No racism, sexism, grudge holding, etc. If you have a problem with a member, PM either me, or one of my fellow admins, and we'll stop it right there.

5. All RP posts must be 5 sentences long, or no more than 50 words. No acceptions. The mods and admins may fix a post every once in a while, but we will not come around every 7 minutes because you misspelled a word.

6. All OOC ( out of character) posts are no less than 5 words. OOC posts in RP threads must be done in double parentheses ((like this)). We advise you not to do it because it is called spamming, and too much of it will result in your thread getting locked.

7. No going off topic in both an RP post and an OOC post. It is horribly annoying to be really serious with someone and have them start talking about how cute their new puppy is. Don't start a conversation about how hard your homework is in the CRRPG Couples thread, either. Other people will reply and it's really hard to get back on topic.  

8. If spamming in a single thread by a member continues after they have been given a warning, this member may be suspended for a period of time, depending on how much spam and how many warnings the user has been given in total.

9. It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't ask a single mod or admin all of your questions. Post your questions in the questions thread, and it will be answered shortly by a member.

10. If somebody's RPing with you and they haven't replied for a day or two, politely let them know, they may gave forgotten about the thread, or just have a lot to do.

11. Epic failure, but I forgot if and where I posted this rule. So anyways.....There will be only 3 administrators and 4 moderators. Why? Because the admins can't always get around to doing everything they'd like to. If you see more than the number of admins and mods that are allowed, it's because we made accounts as professors. Begging to me a mod or admin will not work. If a moderator or administrator catches you begging, threatening, or bribing us, you will be asked to cease. If it continues, your account shall be suspended for however long the staff sees fit.

12. This is to all staff members. If you break the rules repeatedly, you may be dropped from your mod/admin status. It's first come first serve for the moderators. If an administrator is taken out of their usergroup, congratulations mod, you're now an admin. If a moderator is taken out of their usergroup, the remaining staff will look at all of the members and decide who deserves a promotion.

13. Constructive criticism is welcome, though we won't accept things like, "your site is crappy" or something like, "I'm gonna leave this site". If you have something bad to say, keep it to yourselves.

14. Any one member may have up to five powers. The catch is that all of the powers have to be connected and the powers together cannot make you unbeatable. If you are confused, please contact me for further enlightenment.

Last edited by Logan Holly on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

Rules for CRRPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for CRRPG   Rules for CRRPG EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:16 pm

The rules have been updated, check it out!
Back to top Go down
https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net

Rules for CRRPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemicals React :: Rules-
Jump to: