Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any and all questions about the site

Go down 
+2
Lucien Davis
Theo Nikolas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Any and all questions about the site Empty
PostSubject: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Okay if your having any troble or don't understand sometihng. Here is the place to ask it! We will try to awnser the question as soon as we can and as best.
Please ask here, but it is okay to PM the admins with questions.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:37 am

Can someone add the hostel to the forum? Cos thats where Lucien stays....
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 pm

(SFTDP)
Thanks for putting it on... but it needs to be in LA... its an RP thingy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah, I know. Dunno what happened, but I fixed it now.....sort of. If you're not logged in then the Movie Discussions forum is in L.A. as well. Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 pm

does Avari need a place to stay? I know she does but can someone make a place? if that's alright...
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

I've registered an account but before I PM Logan my Creation Sheet, I want to ask something. For some reason, I can't see any of your Creation Sheets, and I haven't a clue what what kind of History to do. I mean, does it have to be wierd in any way? Or just a normal human life?
Second of all, is their an age limit to the characters? Because I want mine to be twelve.
Also, one of my friends on this site said there is a list of powers we can have once we get them. Could someone post a link for that or something, please? I can't see to find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Okay, so I'm going to try to answer all of your questions.
The powers list is here and your name will be added to the list once your power is approved.
There isn't a specific age limit. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Avari's character is 8 or 9.....)
Your character sheet doesn't have to be weird, since you start off as a mortal (everybody does). You just need to put how you got your powers and what they are, once the staff approves them.
The character sheet page is white, and so is the text -_- I'm trying to fix that, but I think the only way to do that is to get a different theme......
If I missed anything, then please let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Avari is 14 Mad Razz
When i did my character sheet, i didn't put how i got my powers...
Um....what about Avari's place to stay?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

affraid Epic failure. Sorry, Avari lol!
You can edit the character sheet to say how you got your powers, or you can join the beach thread, since Mel's not posting.
Also, you could stay in a room at the hostel, since Lucien's made a thread that's kinda dead-ish, or just tell me where you want Avari to stay, and I'll make a forum for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Two things:
A) Do we have to pick our super-hero/villain name too? Y'know Secret Identity's and such? I've PM'd you my Creation Sheet, but I didn't put that down.
B) When I get accepted, could you make like a Dojo for Carian to stay in? I know that's wierd, but that's where I imagine her. On the cold floor in a Dojo...
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Uhh no I don't think super hero/ villain names are needed.
And yeah, let me put the dojo up for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am

Okay great! Thanks Logan! Thanks for making me a mod too! XD Random lol
Back to top Go down
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Do we have to go to the school now? And if so, can we still post in an active thread before we go?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

No you don't have to go to school and since the students are permitted to be off campus, you can start new threads and post in old ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:49 am

Um... someone has deleted the thread on Paradise Cove... the Training Powers one. Who did that, and why? That thread was still active!
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:38 pm

No offence but I think this site will be a little boring if you carry on like that. That's like a Hogwarts where you don't have to go to school or classes. It'd just be boring. I think you should have a date set as to when we have to stop RP'ing on the outside, and start in school. Because so far, absolutely no one has posted in the school, and it'll carry on that way if you don't do something.

By the way, I don't know who deleted your thread. Maybe someone did it by accident? If they didn't then they should have PM'd you first.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Why does it say guest always?

Also Carian were saying after school your able to go to L.A. Also I will do something like the hogwarts type thing.

Lucien I don't know who deleted the thread but it pissed me off!

Also here is a question, anyone what to RP?
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Oh right, I thought it was like a boarding school....Will some people be allowed to stay in the school? Because when you get more members the home page will be massive with all of the character's homes.

I'd love to RP, but I want to get this other thread finished first, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rayne

Scarlet Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:36 pm

ummm were do you make a character sheet??? Im lost
Back to top Go down
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net/introductions-f1/

go to this link for the character forms. Then just send it into one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Welcome back Avari!
Sorry that was random...So I'm guessing you found it then, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any and all questions about the site   Any and all questions about the site Empty

Back to top Go down

Any and all questions about the site
Page 1 of 1