Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored in the hostel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Bored in the hostel Empty
PostSubject: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Lucien was lying on his bed in the hostel. Luckily, this one had rooms, and he had been given his own, so he had some space after what had happened to his parents. He didn.'t really like it here, but he had nowhere else to go. His family was dead, and he was an orphan. His grandparents had died before he was born, and his parents had both been only children. He didn't have any godparents.
He sighed, blocking the memories from the accident. This always happened... when he was alone, or asleep, he saw the plane going down, saw himself falling out into the ocean, saw the plane crash, and the people die. And the worst bit was the burning people... the ones who survived the crash, but burned to death about a minute later. He hoped he wouldn't have that nightmare for the rest of his life.
Huuuhhh... I need something to do... He thought. He sat up and went to his shelf. He looked at it, wondering what to do. He had a lot of books there that he had read numerous times. Right now though, he didn't want to read. He picked up a Rubix cube that was on the end of his shelf and started fiddling with it, trying to solve it.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Spot burst into the Hotel, to the amusment of the cop chasing him. "It's a dead end kid" he yelled as Spot jumped over a torist bending over to pick something. He saw a door labled Fire Exit. He kicked the door open and bounded up the stiars. Heart beating so loud, he couldn't here his own feet hitting the floor propelling him forward. This wasn't supposed to happen, the cop wasn't supposed to be there for another 15 minutes. He shot though a open door, leading to a random floor. The cop was on his heels, to bad he wasn't one of those fatty cops. That would have made running across town to get away from him easyer. He turned a corner out of the cops veiw kicked open a door. Slaming the millisecond his foot was thought the opinging. He collapsed leaning on the door, gasping for breath. Once he got a hold of himself he saw there was someone else here. He looked up to the face of that person, LUCIEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 pm

"Spot?" Lucien asked as he saw Spot running around, like he was been chased or soemthing. Which he was. "What the hell are you doing here?"
Lucien heard the policeman shout, and put two and two together. He grabbed Spot, dragging him into his room, then shut his door. He pointed to under his bed, and pushed Spot over in that direction.
Then he grabbed a book and jumped on top of his bed, opening the book to a random page. He made sure the book was right side up. No point in making it obvious that he wasn't reading. A couple of seconds later, the cop opened the door to his room. Lucien looked up from his book, putting a look of surprise on his face.
"Have you seen a boy running here?" The cop asked.
"Yeah... we have a lot of kids doing that." Lucien replied.
"A kid who doesn't stay here."
In answer, Lucien merely shook his head. The cop looked annoyed for a second, then left, slamming the door shut behind him. Lucien waited until he heard the footsteps grow quieter and disappear before he spoke.
"He's gone Spot. You can come out now."
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Without a seconds hesatation he jumped under the bed for cover. Holding his breath as the cop was near. If he found Spot Luciean would get in troblae to. To his relife -and his lungs for he hadn't taken a breath for awhile for fear the cop might hear- the cop had left. Crawling out of the bed he looked up at Lucien "Thanks man".

After that he took about two minutes of gasping for breath. He hadn't relized how tired he had been. "Why did'ya do it. Coul'a been busted" he said still gasping for air. He than pulled out an I-pod from his pocket, it still looked in good shape. Smiling he put it back into his pocket. "So you live here?" he asked. He never picktured Lucien in a hotel .... more of a mansion. With those British gaurds from the movies. The ones that don't move.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 am

"I know I coulda been busted. But I'm not letting one of my few friends get busted when I could help them." Lucien said. He saw the iPod in Spot's hand and guessed that was why the cop had been after him. He didn't say anything about it though. People stole stuff. It was just the way they were. At least he hadn't killed or mugged someone. "Yeah, I live here....."

He trailed off. Should he tell Spot why? Should he tell hm what had happened?

I might as well.... if I can't trust my friends, then they're not really friends...

"I live in this hostel because... because I don't have any family. When we were moving over here to the US, our plane got attacked by terrorists. It went down. I jumped out of the door and landed in the ocean when we were still quite high up. It was a miracle that I survived. But I was the only survivor. My mum, my dad, my sister... dead. Everyone on that plane died, except me. And I saw them burn.... I saw the people who survvived the crash burn to death! It was.... horrific. I have nightmares about it every night. If my family was still alive, I wouldn't be here."

For some reason, he felt better after telling Spot. It was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 am

Spot nodded as Lucien told the sad tale. "I'm sorry brah" he said. "So how can you aford to live here"? He wanted toget off this sad subject. "Oh hey did yah know Logan is takin evreyone on his boat today? You should come dude!" he exclaimed. It was going to be way awesome. "I just hope the torist won't hog up the entire Ocean" he said. He hated torist more than anything. They were so annoying!

((Sorry for the short post. My muse is still asleep))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 am

"I don't have to pay to stay here. Its a hostel, not a hotel. A place for runaways to come. Or people with no homes...." He trailed off, leaving the sentence hanging. "Out on a boat trip? Well, yeah, I'll come... I've got nowt better to do."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter, flicking it so the small flame appeared. He didn't smoke. He just loved fire. Even though he had seen what horrors it could do, it still made him feel warm, made him feel safe. He looked at Spot. He wasn't a mind reader, so he would probably think Lucien smoked. Why else would someone have a lighter?

People jump to conclusions too much...

"I don't smoke, by the way. I just like to play with fire."
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 am

Spot nodded as if this was normal. For him it kinda was. "So a hostle ehhhhh? Never heard of it. Well i've only been here for so long". He looked out the window. "Hey you ever wonder if you were meant for somehting more? I mean more than just living a normal life like evreyone else. Not following life blindly"? he asked. It was something that always came to his mind. When he though of who he was going to be when he grew up. He never got Surfer, or somehting most people would even think of. No he though, no he knew he was meant for somehting better than this. "Sorry for asking ya know. It's just ........... " he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 am

"Yeah, I sometimes do... it's weird." Lucien said. "Normal life just seems so boring and pointless sometimes.... I want more out of it."

Lucien had used to want to be a surgeon. It would help people. But then he had decided maybe be a fire fighter. And then he had lost his way. After the accident, he had lost all hope. He didn't know what he wanted anymore. He would find out someday soon that life held something much bigger in store for him than a normal life..... but he didn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:20 am

Spot nodded "same". It's weird, maybe the others feel the same? They were friends and what were the chances both of tem had the same feeling. "As a little kid you always think big. But now evreything seems so mundane". He sighed, "the worlds a smaller place now, the blank parts of the map all filled in". This was very true to say the least. "Hey right now if you could do anything in the world what would it be"? He loved asking people this question. It was funny what most of there awnsers were.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:27 am

"Anything? I'd control fire. I'd fix the hole in the ozone layer, feed the starving people of the world. I'd get rid of all pollution. I'd talk to animals.... I'd live forever! There's so much I want to do that's impossible. I hate the limitations of been human. I want to be something more than human." Lucien had spent a little too much time thinking about this when he had been bored and had nothing to do. he had wanted to be a superhero when he was a little kid, but as he had got older, reality had made his realise that it would be impossible.
"What about you? What would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 am

"Ohhhh Iwoudl have said bunge jump of te ower of Piza" he said. "But what you said was way better"! "I mean yah fire powers, also I know bing human kinda sucks. Why couldn't we be like Greek gods. You know Zues and all those guys. If I was Zues I would hurl lighting bolts at anyone who made me mad, and that cop" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

"If I was any, I'd probably be Hephaestus... he can control fire, so I'd burn people who annoyed me, and then he's awesome at making weapons, and messing around with mechanical stuff...." Lucien said. He loved Greek mythology. It was awesome.

"Anyways, I'm getting kinda bored here.... shall we go somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 am

((Where should we start anotyher thread))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 am

((No idea... you start it, and I'll join. My muse has gone walkies -_- ))
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

Going to go eat lunch back in 30))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored in the hostel   Bored in the hostel Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored in the hostel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemicals React :: Hostel-
Jump to: