Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Logan stepped onto the cold stone floor of Cal High's entrance hall, taking in the view. The school was about 75 miles away from Los Angeles, and looked more like a castle than a high school. It was his first day at this boarding school for freaks like him, and he'd never felt more alone in his entire life. He'd run away from home, not having the strength to face his family and tell them what had happened. Quite frankly, he had no idea what happened, but if he told his mother and father that every time he got angry the ground shook and he was suddenly invisible........well, he preferred Cal High over a mental institute. He didn't see any of his friends, and only he and Mel had spoken since the accident. Logan knew that she planned to come, but neither of them had a clue about Lucien, Spot, or Avari. Were they so mad at Logan that they didn't even want to talk to him? He could understand that. After all, it was his fault......

Logan hadn't noticed that he was alone in the entrance hall until someone else showed up. He turned around slightly to see who had walked up.
Back to top Go down
https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net
Melanie Fray

Melanie Fray

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Melanie Fray stepped shyly into the tall metal gates of the school. They scared her, like the ones in graveyards on TV. She was supposed to meet Logan there, or at least, that's what she thought since they were the only ones they knew who were going to Cal High. She looked up from the freshly manicured lawn and at the large, wooden doors of Cal High. She noticed that nobody was outside on the school grounds like most people would be on a nice day like this. Maybe they're all inside? Melanie frowned and started up the paved stone pathway that led into the school.

She noticed that the school seemed to be following a theme. The name Cal High seemed happy and cheery but the school itself seemed cold and more like something that jumped out of a fairy tale than a modern institution of learning. But Mel didn't have time to think about that now. She'd nearly bumped into someone who was standing just in front of her. With a smile Mel spoke for the first time in days. "Hey, Logan. I see your plan went through," Her voice came out as just a whisper, practically fading away with misuse. It probably wasn't her voice that caught Logan's attention, but more so the way the air swirled wildly and her heart was beating so loud that it sounded like a freight train. When Logan turned slightly, Mel didn't pause, she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. She needed a friend in this school. Her grandmother had sold their house and moved to Reno once Mel moved out, so she practically had nobody. Nobody but Logan, and she was okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 pm

((Am I ok to join this thread? *hopes this one doesn't go dead like the others*))
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm

((Yah Luke just join it))

Spot stood on the boat. Looking at the sky. Thats when it happened The ship hit something, or somehing hit it. Spot was thrown off his feet on to the edge of the boat. He smashed into the side of the boat and was sent flying out to the sea. Trying -and failing- to keep alot in the water. He soon went down into the deep blue. Than evreything went dark. After that he didn't remember anything except waking up in a hospitle. That one memmory had haunted him since the 'accendent'.

Since then some weird event followed the other. He could now breath under water, and swim without getting to tired. Than the weirdest, he could move water. With his mind! Soon he got this invitation to come to this school. It was pretty good acuttally, from what he could see. He might fit in. Though since the accendent he hadn't seen hide nor hair of his friends. He wondered if his friends knew if he was okay, or even alive! Why would they care? said the annoying voice in his head, it was like a conscience but annoying as hell. It came with his new skills. It wasn't like they were best freinds or anything, they were years older than him.

Thats when he saw Logan and Mel. He was good at spoting people in crowds. With close to nobody here in the hall it made the job 19 times easyer. Spot was about to great them. But something stoped him. He stoped and decided aginst it. He was about to double back and pretend he never saw them ,when he backed up and fell into someone. Stumbling to the floor, he whispered "sorry dude".
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:48 am

(( I'll post as soon as my charrie fins out he can control fire... we need to RP that out in that thread where I got run over))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 am

Lucien stumbled back a bit, then held out his hand and helped Spot up off the floor. He grinned at his clumsy friend.

"Hey Spot." He looked around himself at the school. Although, it was more like a castle than a school.... "Dude, I feel like I'm at Hogwarts!"

He laughed, feeling more relaxed and sure of himself than he had since the plane crash. He had told Spot about it, but so far, no one else knew. And thats the way he wanted to keep it, at least for a little while.

He had recieved an invitation to join a school for 'gifted' people. He had wondered what was meant by that, but when he saw Spot there, and Logan and Mel, two other people from the day of the boat ride, he had put two and two together. It was a school for people with abilities. He didn't think of himself as a freak, like some people would in his situation. In fact, he had embraced his new found abilities.

"I wonder what Logan and Mel can do." He whispered to Spot. Not that long ago, Spot and Lucien had been playing with their powers, seeing how far they could push them. It seemed like Lucien couldn't die..... he had thrown himself off a cliff, and just stood up afterwards, when he had pushed his bones back into place. And it wasn't just impacts where he broke his bones that he healed from. He had cut his hand open, and watched the wound close itself. It was weird, but also cool. And then there was controlling fire, a power Lucien had always dreamed of.

And Spot was basically the boss of water. He could do whatever he wanted with it, to a certain extent. He would probably be able to do more as h got more powerful. Lucien was sure the same would apply to him, especially with the fire ability. He seemed to be there already with the healing one. Although, the healing one wasn't really something he could control. It just happened.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Logan hugged Mel for a moment then stepped back, slightly embarrassed, as he heard more people walk into the hallway. He turned around to see Spot and Lucien. Logan hadn't heard from either of them since the accident. He wondered what special abilities they had. He grabbed Mel's hand and ran over to meet his two friends. "Spot! Lucien!" He grinned widely, speaking in his heavy French accent. "I didn't know you guys were here. And I'm sorry," He added. It was all his fault they were here. He hated himself for it, but there was no going back. "Does anyone know what happened?" Logan asked in a low voice. Everything from that day was blurry to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 am

"I don't have a clue what happened thatday, Logan. Sorry. The memory is just too fuzzy...... All I do know is that I've got some awesome powers. And I'm guessing you did too, otherwise you wouldn't be here?" Lucien said, as Mel and Logan came over. He really wished he could remember, but for some reason, he couldn't. " I can heal.... I've already died once and come back.. and I can do this!"

Luke conjured up a small fireball in his hand. Just a small one. He didn't want to show off that he'd been practicing a lot with his powers already.

And hopefullly, he'd acted well enough so that Logan and Mel wouldn't notice his.. well, they'd call it insanity. He thought of it as ambition. To save the world from itself, by taking over it. Stop all wars by uniting it under one leader. One who couldn't be killed, one who would survive the ravages of time. Whp was that person? Why, it was him of course!
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am

Spot smiled at his friend "hey". When Logan saked what happened the smile was wiped off his face. Spot didn't know what had happened to him. But what he did know was that he could know control water, though with no liquids around he was powerless. And that there was something out in the water. Something big and that could talk to Spot though his mind.

Spot looked at Logan "Don't go into the ocean by yourself. Beware the creature". It was very omonnus yes. But it was kinda fun to say while getting the message across. But when Logan would probally ask him to explain the what he meant he would. Though he wish Logan would leave at that. An ominus warning from a friend you havn't seen for awhile.

"Logan it's not your fault how were you to know" he said when logan said it had been all his fault. "If anything I should be thanking you for the 'gifts'. The only negatvie side of that trip was this" he lifted his shirt up alittle to show a nastly gash that had healed up. "I fell and hit the side of the boat, than rolled off into the water. After that I just remember waking up in a hosopitle a month-ish later" he told them.

Spot than gave a look to Lucien that said, lets not tell them anything yet. He made sure no one else had caught the look. He and Lucien had plans for the world. Ones that they would do, no matter what got in there way. Spot just hoped nothing to importain would. As he thought that he cast a glance at Mel and Logan.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fray

Melanie Fray

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Melanie stepped away from the hug and looked around for a moment, swearing that she heard footsteps......Then Logan took her hand and started off towards the place where the sound came from.

"Hey Spot. Hey Lucien," Mel smiled at her two friends. She didn't have the slightest idea what had happened that day. All she remembered was her, Logan and Spot were about to go on the boat ride that they did nearly every month. Then Avari and Lucien showed up and came with them. Everything after that was extremely fuzzy. "And, Logan, Spot's right. It's not your fault, what happened that day." Ever since they were children, Logan took the blame for everything, even if he wasn't really involved in it. Mel noticed the look Lucien and Spot shared, but decided not to say anything. She knew that look. She'd done it countless times before, but whatever secret they were hiding, they'd say it when they were ready. "Have you guys noticed the strange lack of students here? I've only seen us...."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Lowell

Aramis Lowell

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 pm

29 year old Professor Aramis Lowell walked swiftly through the halls of his empty school. Okay, so it wasn't actually his school. He and Headmaster Ashford founded it together. It was the headmaster who told him about the new students who were supposed to be arriving today. Despite Aramis' protests, Damian had sent him down to meet the brats. Aramis liked the headmaster, he even considered him a good friend, but Damian knew how he felt about children, especially teenagers. The only reason he taught at this stupid school was as a favor to Professor Ashford, who'd saved his life many years ago.

As Aramis rounded the corner, he noticed a group of kids, no more than four of them. He noticed that two seemed to be holding hands. That was why he didn't like teenagers, with their raging hormones and obvious lack of respect for the rules.....Professor Lowell brushed his shaggy brown hair out of his eyes and grimaced, internally cursing the headmaster.

"NO TOUCHING!!!!" Aramis barked at the two teens. With a sharp wave of his hand, the couple slid 3 feet away from each other. "Didn't you brats read the handbook?"
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm

((Logan post here and in the dinning thread))
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Logan noticed the quick glance that Spot and Lucien exchanged, and he assumed Mel did too, but neither of them decided to ask what was up. After all, Logan and Mel kept far too many secrets from Spot to get angry that he was keeping one from them. Just then, Logan heard a man's voice scream, "NO TOUCHING!!!" And Logan and Mel were thrown three feet away from each other, no longer holding hands.

Logan turned around, his normally pale face was flushed pink with anger and embarrassment. He was face to face with a man no taller than Logan's 6'2". The man looked either in his late twenties or early thirties, and more of a graduating college kid than a teacher. "I didn't get any 'handbook'. Who do you think you are, telling me I can't hold hands with my-" Logan came up short, his pink face turned scarlet as he realized that he didn't know what to call Mel. His girlfriend? That wasn't entirely true, but not a lie either. His friend? He wondered how Mel would feel about that. At a loss for words, Logan cursed in French and went to stand by Mel's side, careful not to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home?   Home Sweet Home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemicals React :: Cal High :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: