Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oops! ((open))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Arria walked through the doors making mental notes of every move she made. She watched her feet, taking in all her surroundings to make absolutely sure she had it locked in her brain. She knew that if she couldn't remember her surroundings, then she would never be able to teleport herself here if she ever slept in or something like that. She had just transpered here and she did not want to make a fool of herself when she had just arrived. This made her think of how she recently discovered her power. She got in a fight at school, because Billy had stolen 30 dollars from her for a bet. She had grabbed the money from him and ran. However his new found "gang" chased her until she couldn't run anymore. So she thought of any place she would rather be, and she ended up at home. Lost in her thoughts, she stumbled back into reality. Ratracing her steps she accidentally bumped into someone. She began to fall over, but she pictured herself falling on to her nice warm bed. However, what she didn't know was that her foot was touching the person she had bumped into.
Back to top Go down
http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 am

Nadia was walking around the hall. There wern't may people here and she wasn't up to talking with other kids. In fact she didn't really want to talk to anyone at all. Nadia made a quick decision and decided to go out side and get some fresh air. A random burst of laughter made Nadia turn her head and she slammed into someone. She noticed that she had run into a girl around her age." Sor-." Nadia said, but she was cut of. Suddenly she was on the floor in a strange room. Nadia stood up, trying to ignore the pain in her left arm. She looked at her arm and noticed that she was bleeding. The source of the blood was a small gouge like cut. Nadia pressed her hand on the cut to stop the bleeding. She looked around, and saw the girl she had run into. "Um, sorry for running into you, but do you know were we are?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeofademigod.motion-forum.net/
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Carian had had enough wierdness to last a life time. But unfortuantely she was going to have a lot moe of it in her life. It wasn't fair really, considering her ordeal about the whole "stuck as a wolf," thing. But she was over that now. Avari had helped her with that.

[i]Wow. What?![/b] Carian thought. She'd been about to enter the new school for people like her to go to, she was feeling nervous. Suddenly she saw these two girls bump into eachother and in a flash they were gone.

"That's impossible," she muttered to herself. Then again, it was also impossible for a girl to be a wolf at the same time, it was impossible for a boy to get run over and yet survive without a scratch, and it was certainly impossible to be able to explode things just by looking at them.

Carian decided to just walk up to the place where the girls had vanished, to see if there was a secret panel or something.
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Arria breathed in the familier air of her room. Relief swelled over her as she felt the familier warmth of her down confortor. She felt oddly drained of strenghth like she had dragged someone here along with her. Randomly she heard someone speak. "Um, sorry for running into you, but do you know were we are?" Startled, Arria whirled around. There was a girl at the foot of her bed bleeding baddly.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I had no idea I just teleported you here." Arria said. She torn a chunck of her shirt and began to wrap the cut. "You are so lucky that you wiegh nearly the same as me. If you wieghed about 5 more pounds than me, it could've been your head you left behind." Seeing the girl's sence of unease she stopped. She finished wrapping her arm and patted her handywork. Having done this to a couple other people, she had gotten quite good at making bandages. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience." She apologized, "today is my first day of shcool and I don't want to be late, so we best be getting back. Oh and by the way, you might want to take off your earings or something to steady your wirght." With this she teleported them back. She concentrated on the spot of tile where her face had almost hit. With a flash of light, she saw the school again. Expecting a safe landing she freaked out when she felt something soft. She looked down and saw a girl. And just nearly landed on her head.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 pm

"Curious," she whispered not harming anyone when suddenly a muffled "Oof," escaped her lips. Two girls were on top of her and Carian was nearly suffocating. She felt tingles all over her body. No! No Bad! Bad! Control yourself! she thought desperatly but it was no good. The scared animal in her was too strong. She wanted to rip the girls off of her. Carian hadn't been able to control her powers yet, which was why she was here really.

A searing hot pain was in her throat and it spread all over her body she was screaing in agony of not being able to breath and the burning that was engulfing her. White fur was popping up everywhere until suddenly, she was a wolf standing over two most likely scared girls. Teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm

The girl apologized and began to wrap Nadia's arm with a peice of a torn Tee shirt. "Um, it's ok, it's not that bad."Nadia told the girl. When the girl said something about Nadia loosing her head, Nadia was a little creeped out. When the girl apologised again, Nadia replied, "It's fine, it actually doesn't hurt much." Then the girl said it was her first day of school here. "I've only been here for a few days myself, and so I know how you feel." Nadia said. "What's your name, I'm Nadia, Nadia Houston." She said, holding out her hand for the girl to shake. "We probably should get back," She said. The girl said something about taking off her earings. "I acctualy don't wear earings, should I take off my braclet? D'you think that we have the same weight 'cause I got splinched? " Nadia asked the girl, but the girl didn't seem to notice and transported them back. Nadia was startled, she had expected a hard impact, but instead it was soft. Nadia jumped back, realizing that there was somebody under her feet. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, Are you ok?" She asked franticly, turning around because she'd spun while she had jumped, but instead of coming face to face with a girl, she came face to face with a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:52 pm

((I'll wait for Arria to post))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Arria noticed as the girl beneath her turned into a wolf. At first she was frightened then she thought , well what do you expect at a shcool for kids with... powers. Arria was relived that she once had a husky, or else, she would be seriously creeped out. She knew there was one spot on every dog that if you scrached it, the dog would calm down. Arria slowly drew her arm closer to the wolf and hoped that it would work on wolves. She began to scratch and eased as she felt the wolf become less tence. She turned twords the girl that she had so rudely injured and said, "if we stay calm and make no sudden movements, I don't think the dog will hurt us." She slowly backed away and wished for the wolf to turn back into a girl. She leaned over to the girl and wispered. "If the wolf makes a sudden movement, I'll transport ourselves away from here. Take my hand just in case..." She lightly touched the girl and watched the dog.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Carian felt ashamed at what she was doing. This wasn't her. But that's why she was coming to this stupid school anyway...To control her lame powers. She was about to back off and try and shift back to normal before one of the girls reached out and petted her. Petted her, What am I? Do I look like a household pet? she thought angrily. Carian knew the girl was trying to calm her down but she was making things a lot worse. Wow wow wow. Back up. Did she just...no. Did she just call me a dog?
Carian barked loud and menacing.

((I don't know when she'll change back...Could she bite one of you? Like a little nick? Because I know what to do then. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm

((sure, and I'm waiting for Nadia))
Back to top Go down
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 am

Nadia watched as Arria petted the wolf. Then she said something about the dog not hurting us. "Yah, sure, but this isn't a dog, it's a wolf" Nadia told Arria. The wolf barked, making Nadia take an involantary step back. "And I don't think she likes being called a dog." Nadia added. She looked at the wolf sadly, thinking of Ishta, her uncle's dog, who had been part wolf. He had been put down several years ago, but she missed him alot. For amoment she thought about using her power to create a leash or something but thought better of it, if the wolf didn't enjoy being petted, she would hate a leash, and how would they get it on her without being bitten? No, definatley not a leash, maybe a dog biscuit, though she thought, racking her brains to see if she remembered what raw materials dog biscuits were made of.

((sorry my muse is momentarily asleep))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm

"Yah, sure, but this isn't a dog, it's a wolf." Nadia mentioned to Arria. "And I don't think she likes being called a dog." She said after a small moment's notice. Seeing a snarl on the wolf's face, Arria knew she was right. The scratch trick probably didn't work either. Arria thought with a twang.
"You know I didn't mean to say dog, I meant wolf, but it came... out... wrong..." Arria slowed at the end because she wasn't all that sure how to phrase it. She looked at the wolf again. "She can most likely still understand us in wolf form since this is her power, so I should stop talking now." Arria knew that she had an uncontrollable mouth, and she didn't want anything else to come out that she didn't mean. Arria looked over at Nadia, she seemed to be thinking. "Any ideas?" She wispered. "At the moment I've got none...except portal us out... but I don't want to make an arch-enemy on my first day. ...If I havn't already." She added.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:56 pm

((I don't know what to post :S Could Nadia post before me please? Sorry! I might bite one of you in a bit, but I don't know how or why I would. So...:S Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 am

((yah sure))

“You know I didn't mean to say dog, I meant wolf, but it came... out... wrong... She can most likely still understand us in wolf form since this is her power, so I should stop talking now." Arria said. “Well, I do think you should stop talking, because your talking like she isn’t her and that’s rude.” Nadia said. "Any ideas?" Arria whispered. "At the moment I've got none...except portal us out... but I don't want to make an arch-enemy on my first day. ...If I haven’t already." She added. “Um, yah…do you happen to know what the raw materials in a dog bone are?” Nadia whispered back. “I also have a chocolate bar in my pocket, we could give her a dog bone and a chocolate bar,” Nadia suggested. Wow, that sounded really stupid, she thought to herself. “Hi.” She said to the girl, who was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Carian's raised hackles went down slightly when the other girl spoke. The teleporting one did speak to her as if she wasn't a person, and as if her sensitive wolf senses couldn't pick up whispers. What was next? Petting? Treats? Or maybe a leash? Well, what about a muzzle even? The animal part of her hoped that she would so she'd have an excuse to bite her, but the human side felt sick at the thought. She'd be so ashamed if that happened...

((Thanks Nadia Smile))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

“Um, yah…do you happen to know what the raw materials in a dog bone are?” Nadia whispered to Arria. “I also have a chocolate bar in my pocket, we could give her a dog bone and a chocolate bar.”
Confused, Arria said, "wait raw materials what? I'm confuzzled, I mean confused." She immediatly fixed. She knew that Nadia could probably guess that confuzzled meant confused. But at the moment she wasn't in the mood for explaining endless inside jokes. "Flour and stuff that dogs like I guess, but why?" Soon afterwords she noticed that Nadia acnoledged the wolf directly, and figured she should do it to. Nervously she said , "er... hi." She didn't know what else to say, so she kept silent awaiting Nadia's reply.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Nadia watched as the wolf seemed to relax "wait raw materials what? I'm confuzzled, I mean confused." Arria said, Nadia smiled at Arria’s correction, she said confuzzled all the time. "Flour and stuff that dogs like I guess, but why?" Arria asked. “I can make stuff out of raw materials, but they have to be around me, so I guess I can’t, so never mind.” Nadia said as she realized the flaw in her plan. Nadia took the chocolate bar out of her pocket, and held it out to the dog. “I know chocolate is bad for dogs and wolfs, well for canines , but it tastes fine by human tastes buds, so why don’t you change back and we can talk this through?” Nadia said. “I’m sorry we landed on you by the way, are you hurt?” She asked, hoping that the wolf would turn back into a human to answer.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm

The girl thinks she can change me back by, chocolate?, Carian thought, outraged. I am a human being! Not a...well I don't get persuaded by chocolate!
Suddenly, Carian's mouth was filled with blood. What had happened? But she already knew. The girl with the chocolate... Her hand was covered with blood.
Carian had bitten her. Her animal instincts had obviously taken over.
The shock and sheer terror of it shifted her back into a human, clothes still on, thank god. But there was blood still covering her mouth, in her mouth and all around it too. She spat as much as possible as she could out. But the taste was still in her mouth.
Carian looked at the girl's hand, and screamed.

"I am so, so, so, so sorry!" she yelled, before running away crying. She hadn't gone far before she tripped, and simply stayed there. Luckily, she was out of sight of the two girls though, unless they came to find her of course.
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Nadia stuck chocolate out to the wolf girl... girl wolf... person, and Arria knew instantly that it was a mistake. Arria began to say,"you know, I don't really think that..." But she stopped abrubly. The wolf snarled and lunged. In one quick, moderatly graceful movement, she bit a gash into Nadia's hand. It was fairly deep, but not threatening. Since Arria herself had injured quite a few people before, she was used to these circumstances. She transported herself into a new shirt realizing that she was still wearing the bloodstained one. From behind her she heard crying. She wipped around thinking, wait the shock shouldn't have hit her yet. She's not supposed to feel anything for another couple seconds. But she saw that it was the wolf girl. Horrorstruck by what she had done, she ran from the scene. Arria turned twords Nadia and said," guess you'll be putting more use to by old shirt." She ripped another chunck off the shirt in her hands and once more tyed it over Nadia. Hearng and feeling a sharp intake of breath from Nadia she let out a small laugh, "well your just getting beat up today." She said, clearly not trying to be mean. She began to pursue the girl. She could see in her eyes that she had meant no harm and what she caused was not as bad as it could be. Turning a corner, Arria say her sprawled on the floor. "Hey, it's okay, she only has a small cut. You didn't injure her badly; just breath, don't feel bad," Arria said gently.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:23 am

Nadia saw the wolf lunge she tried to take a step back, but there was a table in the way. Suddenly her hand was covered in blood, the dog had bit her. She was about to say something like “do we need to get a leash for you or maybe a muzzle?” but stopped when she saw the girls face. The girl had changed out of wolf form, she was obviously shocked, and hadn’t meant to bite Nadia. The girl took one look at Nadia’s hand and screamed, and ran away. She inspected her hand more closely, it hurt, a lot, but she had always been good at overcoming her pain. The bite wasn’t that bad, actually there weren’t any teeth marks. The blood seemed to be coming from a long scratch on the backside of her hand; the wolf’s teeth must have punctured the scab. ," guess you'll be putting more use to by old shirt." Arria said. Nadia chuckled. “Yah I guess so,” She said. "Well your just getting beat up today." Arria said as she bandaged Nadia’s hand. “Ain’t that the truth,” Nadia replied. Nadia and Arria made their way towards the girl. Arria said something to the girl. “Don’t worry, the cut’s not that bad,” Nadia said, kneeling down beside the girl.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Carian heard the girls coming towards her, and one of them trying to comfort her.
"Go away." she groaned, sprawled face down on the floor. "I might kill you or something." she said, not crying anymore. But she wasn't getting up.
Carian shifted her head ever so slightly, just enough to peek at the two girls. The girl hadn't even been bitten. What a rubbish wolf.
The two girls were slightly older then her, maybe around fourteen. She herself was nearly thirteen so they could be friends. But Carian didn't want to be their friend. She couldn't live with the fact that she'd actually bitten someone...

But that's why she was here, right? This school. She came to this school to learn how to control her powers. She needed it.
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Arria almost laughed at the girl, but it would be extremily rude and most likely make the girl even more discomforted. Now that I'm expecting it, if she turned into a wolf again I'd just teleport myself out of harm. But she didn't want to. Something was drawing her to this girl. She didn't want to leave her yet she was a little frightened of her. She briefly senced Nadia comeing up behind her. Nadia knelt down beside her and started reassuring the girl. She somewhat looked at them. She looked younger than them, but not by much. Arria could see remorse in her eyes. She had not meant to bite Nadia... it looked like. It must have been some sort of animal instincts.
Arria got into a squatting position and offered her hand to the girl. "Hi, I'm Arria, Arria True. And this is Nadia. Look, you can either let this whole school think you are a horrible person, or you can let us forgive you." Arria said promptly.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:42 pm

The wolf in Caroan could sense one of the girl's fear. It wasn't big, but it was still there. Arria it was.
"I am a horrible person." she muttered but got to her feet anyway, wiping the tears from her eyes with her head down. She would not look the two girls in the eye. She simply would not.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

Carian wandered how she'd be in school. Would she be like normal? Funny, witty, loud, friendly, cocky yet popular? Or would she be shy, withdrawn, hiding from everyone else? Lest she hurt them too. Maybe it'd just take a few school lessons...
Back to top Go down
Nadia Houston

Nadia Houston

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:54 pm

((Arria this is the second thread were you have introduced me Evil or Very Mad!!))

"Hi, I'm Arria, Arria True. And this is Nadia. Look, you can either let this whole school think you are a horrible person, or you can let us forgive you." Arria said. "Yah, I'm Nadia, Nadia Houston" Nadia said turning to Arria she said "Will you please let me introduce myself?" Then she turmned towards the girl "Well whether you like it or not I am forgiving you, there is no use making emnimies on my first day here, and plus the cutr isn't that bad, you hit and old scratch that had scabbed over, no biggy." Nadia said to reassure the girl. "I am a horrible person." The girl said as the wipped her face and stood up. "No you're not, I have seen a worse things than a bite." Nadia said. The girl whispered that she was sorry and Nadia smiled to show there were no had feelings. "It fine, don't worry about it, that's why we are at this school anyway, to controll our powers, and, besides,it was my fault I stuck the choclate in your face anyway." Nadia said.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:26 pm

((Mind if I join the thread?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oops! ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: oops! ((open))   oops! ((open)) Empty